Lavender Peace has a combination of Lavender essential oil, Cedarwood Wood essetial oil, Ho Wood Leaf essential oil, Ylang Ylang Flower essential oil, Marjoram Leaf essential oil, Roman Chamomile Flower essential oil, Vetiver Root essential oil, Vaniilla Bean Extract, Hawaiian Sandlewood Wood essential oil
- Diffuse at night to calm a restless baby or child.
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep.
- Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day to help lesson tension.
- Add 2–3 drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
- Apply 2–3 drops to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of calmness and peace.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.